SBS is looking for passionate home cooks who want to showcase their skills in the second series of The Chefs' Line.
- Individuals must be over 18, with a passion for cooking and demonstrated ability to prepare food for their chosen cuisine.
- Home Cooks who are serious about their passion for their chosen cuisine need only apply.
- Successful applicants must be available for filming for a 2-3 day period between May and/or June 2018 in Sydney.
- Travel and accommodation costs where applicable will be covered by production.
- Eligible applicants must NOT receive their main source of income from cooking or preparing food in a professional environment.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
Casting has now finished for this show. Sign up for a casting alert to be contacted for future castings.